Monday, May 4, 2009

Teaching PYT I/II combo in St. John, USVI

I am writing from location in St. John this week, where I am teaching a Professional Yoga Therapy combination yoga therapist intensive training. This photo was taken yesterday at sunset from our villa balcony, Sunday, May 3. It is like living in a tree house, high above the tropical forest.

Today's weather is a stark contrast. It is the most blustery rainy day I have experienced in a long while. Occasional clapping, attention getting thunder, refreshing cool showers (with the occasional gully washer downpour!), it has been raining for 6 hours straight.
Today's monsoon-like thunderstorm, just like yesterday's sunny, clear blue sky - are both equally beautiful and perfect.
Whether it rains or it shines - I lift my head in thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment