Monday, January 4, 2010

Easy Self-Massage for Boosting Energy & Exercise Results


Ayurveda, the Indian system of Yogic medicine, has long supported that marma points are vital areas of energy in the body where two major systems meet - blood vessels and bone, nerves and ligaments, tendons and their blood supply, for example.

The word "marma" means hidden, or secret. Marma massage (similar to acupressure) is an ancient practice, as is Marma Puncture, which is akin to Acupuncture in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Damage to certain marma points consequently, by accident or mortal combat, was documented to result in severe injury and sometimes even death. As a result, marma and acupressure/puncture points are held in high esteem and are well respected as powerful entry/exit points for administering healing modalities in eastern medicine.

In our culture, you do not need an expert to enjoy the benefits of marma massage. In fact, it is possible to do marma massage on yourself. This type of self massage in Ayurveda is called "abhyanga." Some of the benefits of marma massage include reduced pain, stress, tender or trigger points in the muscle, and improved energy, breathing, digestion, and mood. Self-massage is easy, does not take long, and can reap a wealth of benefits. When you don't "feel like doing your yoga or working out", self-massage can get you back on the wellness wagon.

Today I am giving you a free self-massage program, complete with the benefits of self-massage. Please note that you must consult with your physician or health care practitioner before starting any fitness or wellness based regime, such as this one.

Download your Free Marma Self-Massage for the Lower Body. Try it today!

*Photo from Ayurveda Posters.com - you can purchase this marma poster shown, in smaller format, here




3 comments:

  1. I dispatched your articles links to all my contacts and they all mate it including me.
    Relaxation Massage Therapy Toronto Ontario

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, I have been suffering from IC (Interstitial Cystitis) symptoms for 8 months. Never had issues before that, but it came all the sudden and it was HORRIBLE! I was left in absolutely excruciating pain after 4 rounds of antibiotics that I was given to treat the "uti" that I had. I was diagnosed with IC 9 months ago. I've been on the gaps intro diet for a week now. I've been trying to keep my spirits up but I just feel like I'll never feel normal again, because i have being to several hospital for solution but the doctors could not help me, i was discourage and helpless. not until this faithful day, I saw a testimony on how Dr OGBEFUN, helped people in curing Interstitial Cystitis, quickly I copied his Email Dr OGBEFUN, herbal medicine is a good remedy for Interstitial Cystitis, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health he gave me some comforting words with his herbal medicine for curing Interstitial Cystitis within 3weeks of it, i feel my normal body again Thank God now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr OGBEFUN Herbal medicine, I'm very Thankful to Dr, for curing my Interstitial Cystitis..., kindly contact him today and get your problem solved. Email address,email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp +2348102574680
    He cure listed diseases.
    CANCER
    HIV/AIDS
    HPV
    EX BACK
    HERPES
    HEPATITIS A AND B
    DIABETICS
    PENIS ENLARGEMENTS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi viewers, I'm posting this Because i found lots of people having marriage problems which I also experienced. I recently found help from a man called Dr. Oselumen he did a great job that made my man fell back in love with me again after ten months of separation. I want you to know there are fake online spell Dr .s if someone out there needs help, can email this great spell caster, droselumen@gmail.com check or connect with him on WhatsApp +2348054265852. He will give you the best result.
    CONTACT HIM FOR ANY KIND OF HELP,MONEY SPELL,LOTTERY SPELL,PREGNANCY SPELL,DIVORCE SPELL,SPELL TO STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,DEATH SPELL,BUSINESS SPELL,HEALING SPELL,SPELL TO REMOVE BLACK MAGIC OUT FROM YOUR LIFE,FAMILY AND MARRIAGE PROBLEM.

    ReplyDelete