Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Emergency Departure


Hello good readers,

I want to thank everyone for their patience and support while I negotiate the unexpected terrain of late term pregnancy complications.  Completely outside of my control, I found myself rather unable to post from the confines of the ER or the high risk antepartum unit, although my husband did manage to snap a photo of me toward the end of my stay to document my reacquaintance with the computer (aka the outside world). (see photo at left)

However, the unexpected detour (which included what would usually be a spectacularly breathtaking view of the coastline, where I live, from a rather "personalized" flight in the back of a helicopter if not for being necessarily and safely restrained by cumbersome lifesaving medical equipment), in combination with the rather urgent expectation of the arrival of my third child, has left me with little choice but to delay posting by several weeks.

Please stay tuned for the next post, Part Two of Yoga for Menopause.  Also coming up are some amazing guest posts by Midwife for Your Life & inspirational life coach, Stacey Curnow and Mothers' Rights activist & Advocacy Coordinator for the National Association of Mothers' Centers, Valerie Young.

Thank you for your continued readership and support of BITL, Support for Mothers Living Fit and Fearless. I applaud all mothers who I believe fit the definition of "hero" perfectly - a person who gives their self up freely to dedicate their life to something bigger than their self. Thanks to all mothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment